Particle Navigator

still here





Here are the drawings I have been doing over the last 4 or 5 days. I have been working on some animation, and large scale drawings so I have not been as good about posting... Not to mention what I actually have to do to scan the images. I don't have a scanner that works with windows vista 64 bit. So what seems like an easy task, ends up taking time. He is what I do almost everyday when I post these.

1) Bike to Gallery Espresso at 8:15AM
2)Draw for a couple hours.
3)Ride home.
4) Pull out my old laptop, which has a broken screen.
5) Pull out an extra monitor and hook up to it.
3) Get my old scanner out.
4) Scan everything at speed of a snail.
5) Save them on a thumb drive.
9) Put everything back in its place.
6) Bring the files to my new computer and transfer.

7) Image process them in Bridge to scale them down.
8) Post


I'll be getting a new scanner soon, however there is something about this process that I enjoy, which will most likely be lost when I make the change.

0 reactions: